If your website is not mobile responsive it will not properly display on mobile devices.
If your website contains FLASH functionality, then those FLASH portions will not display on any Apple mobile devices.
Most often FLASH is utilized on older jewelry websites to display large animated slideshows, galleries and to activate menu navigation.
If your website is not mobile-friendly, here are some statistics that might surprise you:
- 94% of Smartphone users search for local businesses
- 70% of Smartphone users are accessing mobile-friendly websites and calling a local business after searching
- 66% of Smartphone users access mobile-friendly websites and then visit local businesses in person
- 90 % of Smartphone users act within 24 hours of initial contact
- According to Compuware: - Over 40% of users in a 2011 survey of 4,014 global mobile web users turned to a competitors web site when they had a bad mobile experience
- 57 percent of mobile web users had a problem in the past year when accessing a website and 47 percent had a problem accessing an app on their phone
- 46 percent of mobile web users are unlikely to return to a website that they had trouble accessing from their phone and 57 percent are unlikely to recommend the site
- And 34 percent said they'd likely visit a competitor's mobile website instead.